Misophonia Do the everyday noises that people make irrationally upset you? Does loud chewing set you over the edge? Does coughing in an otherwise silent room pierce your brain? Well then you may have Misophonia. Share this:Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Related
One thought on “Misophonia”
– great provocative description!
– good use of breathing as backbone for the whole piece, almost musical!
– I like how you chose a subtle register, just annoying enough, not too extreme gross-out
– affecting viscerally
– nice use of stereo sound, you feel inside the sound, the body is all around you making it more affecting
– sense of a larger meaning by combination of all the smaller parts